Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Catching you up

Well, Josh, William and I have had several LONG nights in a row. He has been waking up several times a night in crying fits and there is nothing that Josh and I can do. I gave him some Milk of Mag. this morning because I think that he is constipated. I hope that he gets some relief soon, I feel bad for the little guy. We are giving him Benefiber everyday but I guess the extra formula in his bottles are making a difference in his going and/or not going.

The granulated tissue is not getting any better either. I am going to have to use some of the silver nitrate on it, but I am going to wait until Josh gets home from work so that he can help me to hold him still. Wish me luck!

He also woke up this morning with a rash all over his tummy too. I am not sure what it is from we have not given him anything new to eat. So I am not sure...I am just going to keep my eye on it and see what it does.

Grrr...pray for poop, again!

No comments: