Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caroline draws

Caroline drew me this picture tonight. On the top in yellow (it is hard to see in the picture), it says "I heart mom" and under that she signed it "Caroline". See the arrow that I put on there (to help you see what I am talking about) it is pointing to a message. She has an "I" and a "heart" and then two eyes. I had no idea what it was and I had her read it to me and she said "I love your eyes!". If you look at the two people in the picture (me and Caroline) you will notice that one has brown eyes (Caroline) and the other has blue eyes (Me).
I thought it was a really good picture, she did a great job. And her attention to detail is amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! She almost has the artistic scetching ability that Josh has. You know how he does great portraits on the magna doodle.LOL