Thursday, April 17, 2008

It was beautiful outside today so the kids and I went out into the backyard. They had fun. Will really likes the playhouse, he played in it the entire time that we were outside. Caroline was running around like a crazy kid! Here is Will in his Cozy Cottage! He loved to open and close the door and the windows.
I got my camera out and started to play. I am getting ready to start a photography class next week, I am super excited. The class is offered through the St. Louis Camera Club, it is one night a week for six weeks. I am really looking forward to learning some new skills and having some fun with my camera!
So here are some of my shots today...


Caroline striking a pose!
Will climbing the steps.
Peace Out!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What cuttie-pie children! They are so sweet.

I saw your comment on my blog requesting the Glade coupon. Please email me at bignlittlesmom@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy and I'll get this in the mail to you this week!

Thanks for stopping by :-)