Friday, February 15, 2008

I am a Rebel!

Okay, I am sort of embarrassed to even be blogging about this but I have never claimed to be the best house keeper! I have been rebeling against some of my house keeping duties for the past week. Have you ever got in a mood where you just didn't want to do it, I know total 2 year old behavior, but true. I have not done any laundry for over a week (I know, I know). Today I noticed that I was running short on clothes to wear so I decided to bite the bullet and do some laundry.

This is the chair in the living room with all of the laundry that I did today. Holy Laundry Batman!!! Now I just need to muster up the energy to put it all away!! Maybe tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Putting it away is the worst part!!! Im right there with you on the housework:)

Michelle said...

Oh I hear you! I actually don't mind the laundry too much. It's the dishes for me. Sometimes I'll let them pile up till I can't stand it or I run out of something. LOL Good thing the kitchen is in the back of the house....