Friday, November 2, 2007

First Cold of the Season



Hi All-
It is official, Will has his first cold of the season! He is very conjested and just not feeling well. And thanks to all of the idiot parents in the world, they have taken all children's medicine off of the shelves so there is nothing that I can buy to help him get some relief. Idiots! Don't even get me started on that subject!
He has been having trouble eating because he can't breathe through his nose so as a result he has been getting most feedings through the tube. He has also been vomitting more than usual too. I just don't think that he can handle large quanities through the tube (large quanity being 4 ounces). So when I have to feed him I have to give him 2 ounces then wait 30 minutes and give him the other 2 ounces. But the vomitting can still happen, it just depends on what time of day it is, I think. He vomits more in the evening but not so much during the day. Weird! He has been EXTREMELY whiny and wants to be held all the time. Needless to say, I have about had it. But I hope that he will be getting better soon. We go to the doctor on Monday for flu shots (Lord help me with Caroline, she told me after her last shot that she would not be going to k-garten because she was never going to get a shot again!) so if he is not better by then at least he can see the doc.
On another note, Caroline had a great time trick or treating! She got so much candy that she asked if I could put some of her candy in my pockets so that her bag would not be so heavy! She was most excited about recieving two cans of soda and a bag of microwave popcorn as treats! She is my child!
Pray for Will's speedy recovery from this cold (my arms are getting tired from holding him all day and night and my house looks like something exploded in it!)

No comments: