Monday, April 4, 2011

Thomas Live on Stage

I took William to see Thomas Live on Stage, Thomas Saves the Day on Saturday.  Josh and I weren’t sure how he would do or if he would sit through the entire show but he surprised us.  He sat through the entire show (I’m not sure that he even blinked) and was so good.  William loves him some Thomas so it was a special treat that he got to go to the show.

Caroline had softball practice so her and Josh stayed home.  It was a day out with my Prince and we had a great time.

Percy and Thomas were there…

DSC01137

There was singing and dancing…

DSC01144

This is what William did the entire show…

DSC01120

After the show was over we went down to the stage and William was able to get a closer look at Thomas…

DSC01150

On the way home from the show he crashed…

photo 

It was a fun way to spend the afternoon with my Prince and I know that he had a great time.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Yay! What an awesome adventure for him, and you. I love doing things one-on-one with my kids.

Joi said...

Aww, my little cousins all LOVE Thomas!