Friday, June 19, 2009

We are moved!

Where have I been? Unpacking! And painting! We moved into our new house last Friday and we have been working ever since. We love the house but there are lots of little changes that we want to make. I haven't found my camera, so when I do I will post some pictures.



I have a meeting today with a lady from the school district to discuss Will's transition from the early intervention program to the school system. She is just going to fill me in on how it all works and what to expect.



Caroline had her yearly checkup with the doctor and she got her vaccinations for school. It wasn't pretty, but she made it through. Josh came with me to enjoy the experience and I am so glad that he did. I am not sure that I would have been able to do it alone.

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Yes, you did it! So long hotel life, hello home life! I'm glad you are finally home and can get back to routines and all of your own things. Good luck finding your camera.

:)

Anxious AF said...

You better find that camera before Thursday!!!!! Im glad you are moved, it feels good!

Lora said...

So glad you are all moved! I bet it will feel so good to settle in. Shots with older children are just terrible! Walter got 2 last fall, and ugh, it's just so...torturous. Can't wait for pictures of your house!

Kelly said...

Can't wait for pics!

After the move and painting you are probably ready for Thursday!

Kelly F

Cindy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're moved! Have a fun trip!

Christine said...

Congrats Myssie. Am so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to hear more about the transition from early intervention to the school system. I'm kinda freaking out about myself. Nathan seems so far behind... anyway we can chat more about that in a few days... See you Thursday.

Kelly said...

So glad you have finally moved! I know you were glad to say good bye to the hotel!!

See you SOON!!

Kelly

Shawnery said...

Just wanted to say I miss you all! :(