Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Friday afternoon cuteness!!

After Will got finished eating (aka: chewing then spitting out) lunch, he was a complete mess. I took off his diaper and put him in the sink. He had fun and Caroline and I had fun taking pictures.
He is saying Cheese!



Yup, he is holding himself. Why do boys insist on doing this??
Caroline wanted to take a picture too. She used my DSLR and it was not in auto mode. I think that she did a really good job!! She got him in focus (and that is sometimes hard). She took these two photos. Way to go Caroline! I think that she may need a camera!!!

5 comments:

Mama G said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures! I wish I could still fit in the kitchen sink....

Anonymous said...

Cute,Cute,Cute!

Jacqui said...

He is looking more and more like a big boy - but still manages to maintain that absolute cuteness. What fun in the basin!!!

Lora said...

This is so cute that I can hardly stand it! The zoomed out one made me laugh out loud---oooh the cute!

Kelly said...

Max is all about grabbing himself too as soon as the diaper comes off! Cute pics! I am impressed by Caroline's. Kelly F