Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hermie the Hermit Crab

Pretty sure I know nothing about hermit crabs. All I do is give it water and food every few days and it's good. This afternoon as I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher I noticed this...

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, we have a NAKED hermit crab!! AAAKKK!!!

I am guessing that he has outgrown his shell. So Caroline and I put a new shell in the container (the new shell is almost the size of the container) but he hasn't crawled into the new shell...still NAKED!!

I am pretty sure that they like to live in shells, right? So why is Hermie still naked??

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL, you're too much! I have no idea and know nothhing about crabs! I'm interested to hear the outcome!

Anonymous said...

You gave me a good laugh today. I like the tunnel idea for a present for Noah. He loves to go through during OT. I also was going to buy some signing times dvds but I am at a loss too. Let me know if you think of anything else. Love the tunnel idea thanks...