Sunday, December 28, 2008

Even MORE Christmas 2008

On Sunday we went to my Grammy Abell's house for her Christmas celebration. She even had Santa stop by!! Caroline was beside herself with excitment. This is the first picture of Caroline sitting on Santa's lap without crying since she was 2 months old (her very first Christmas)! Santa gave each child a "goodie bag" which Caroline thought was very special.



Will, on the other hand, was not having it!





Then he started signing help. So that was it for Will and Santa, maybe next year!
And then, I could just not resist posting these pictures of Mikkah, my nephew. Here he is in all of his sweetness. He calls me "Aunt Me-He", which what can I say, melts my heart every time I hear it. I call him, Chunky Monkey, Mikkah Jo, Jo-Jo or Mo-Mo Monster and I am also known for making him say grasshopper several times a day. Why grasshopper you ask? Because this pecious, sweet, lovable little boy says the word grasshopper as "ass-hopper" but really thinks that he is saying grasshopper. It is the funniest thing ever and I love it!! I laugh so hard every time that he says it he probably thinks I am a bit crazy (which I am not arguing!).

William recieved this Elmo barn in the gift exchange and it was a total hit. He loves it. He has been playing with it non-stop. Thanks Cheri!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah loved to sit on Santa's lap which really surprised me. He kept touching and eating Santa's arm.. Hugs, Kristi