Sunday, September 7, 2008

Disney on Ice

Josh and I took Caroline to Disney on Ice today. We went with my sister, Leslie and her boyfriend Aaron and my nephew Mikkah. The kids had a great time. They were all dressed for the show. Caroline was sporting her Minnie Mouse ears, Cinderella shirt and light-up wand.

Mikkah is a huge Buzz Lightyear fan. Yes, it was 85 degrees outside and he was wearing snowboots! He wears them all the time! Why? Because they have Buzz Lightyear on them!! They are the only things that he will put on his feet. You gotta love two year olds!


Here he is with his "Dash" mask on. OMG, the kid cracks me up!


During intermission the power went out. It was pitch black. I had to go to the restroom by using my cellphone to light the way! They had to cancel the rest of the show. We are not sure if we will get our money back for our tickets or if we will get tickets to a different show. We were bummed that we didn't get to see the entire show. The kids had a good time anyway, that is all that matters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! That is too bad about the power outage, I wonder if they will do anything, unless there are alot of complaints.LOL