Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Prince William!

Today you are 2! On August 15, 2006 you were born into this world. You weighed 7 pounds and measured 17.5 inches long.
`
This year you have learned to walk, stack blocks, kick a ball, throw a ball, climb stairs and say "go" just to name a few. Your favorite toy is Mr. Cow. But you enjoy pushing your cars and trucks off of the coffee table, throwing things into the trash can, playing peek-a-boo, exploring, jumping/bouncing and wrestling with Caroline. You never cease to amaze me with all the things that you can do and learn.

You are such an amazing little boy. You bring me joy each and every day. In your two years, you have taught me so much about love, joy, happiness, strength, determination and bravery. I love you so very much and I am so proud of you!

William, August 15, 2006

William, August 2007.


William, August 2008.


Happy Birthday to my Prince! I love you!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Will! From Beth.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Will! Two is even better than one.

Love, Natalie

Anxious AF said...

Happy birthday! You have grown so much.