Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Stitch Strikes again!!

Will has been working on climbing stairs since he was able to crawl. For a while now.
Today it got quite, not good. I went looking for The Stitch! Where did I find him??
Here, four steps up on the larger "landing" of our staircase. When he saw me, he giggled and turned to go up the other steps.
This picture is really bad, but I was having a heart attack and my heart had stopped and I was not worried about taking the perfect picture. He giggled the entire way up the steps and then crawled into Lilo's room and started clapping! He was proud of himself.
So I took him back downstairs and put him on the floor with his toys. Two seconds later, he was back on the steps and all the way to the top again! I now have the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs.

2 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Yeah!!!!
Even though it is scary....Yeah!!!

Jacqui said...

Well done Will!!!! - next time try to learn new tricks without giving your mom a heart attack!! :)