Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduations

On Saturday, my sister Marcea, graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Health Care Management from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.

Here is Marcea getting her Diploma.

We are so very proud of her!!

After the ceramony, we all gathered outside to take some photos of the new grad!

She is going to be attending Graduate School at Xavier University in Cincinnatti in the fall. We are all very excited for her.

Marcea with my Mom, Linda and Dad, Chris.


My Mom, Grandma (Grammy Abell) and Marcea.


This picture of my Mom and Sister just cracks me up. My Mom was very emotional about her "baby" graduating from college. Seriously, she has been on the verge of tears all week!


My Sisters, Marcea and Leslie, and Me! I am the cute one! LOL!

(I hate having my picture taken!)

Then after all of the photos, we went to meet Josh's family to have lunch before we went to his brother, Ryan's graduation at 4pm. Ryan graduated with a Bachelor degree in Accounting. He got his degree (his second, first was a history degree) while working full time and taking care of his beautiful family. Oh, did I mention that he had straight A's every semaster!! Amazing!

So here are some pictures of Ryan's graduation...

Ryan with his wife, Andrea, son, James, and 4 month old daughter, Ruthie.


Ryan with his sister, Teresa and brother, Josh. Good Lord, Josh and Ryan look alike!!


Ryan with his Mom, Jane and Dad, Jim. Ok, so Jim, Josh, and Ryan all look alike!!


Ryan will be starting his new job in June and he is so excited about the new adventure!

It was a long day, but we were very proud of them both and wanted to witness this major accomplishment in their lives. We are so proud of the two of you! Way to Go!

No comments: