Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mikkah Jo's Birthday Party

Ok, so I am a little late with this post but I thought better late than never, right??!! My nephew Mikkah turned 2 on the 30th of January. He had a "Cars" birthday party and the kids all had a great time. He got some really cool toys and he REALLY liked his cake. My sister was getting everything ready for the party and set the cake on the table. Mikkah really wanted to get to the cake and had to be told several times to not touch the cake. Leslie (my sister) had set the ice cream scooper next to the cake while getting things ready and Mikkah figured out that the scooper was long enough to get to the cake! He was picking in the icing! It was really cute. Anyway, here are some pictures from the party.

Here is Mikkah eating the icing...














Here is a picture of Mikkah's Cars cake...














Singing Happy Birthday...




















William with my sister Marcea (Aunt Marty)...




















Caroline with Mikkah's construction gear on...



HAPPY BIRTDAY MIKKAH!!! Love, Aunt Me (that is what he calls me, melts my heart!)

No comments: