Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our weekend

So there is really nothing new going on around here but I felt that I needed to post something, not sure what, but here goes!

We didn't really do much this weekend. Josh took the kids to visit Grandma Montroy and Aunt Judy on Saturday while I took some pictures of my friend's kids. The photo shoot went well, I got some really good pictures. I may post some in a later post. Josh said that Grandma Montroy and Judy were glad to see the kids so it all worked out well.

This morning we went to church. On our way home it started to flury snow but didn't last too long (long enough for us to say "hey Caroline, look it's snowing"). Josh and I cleaned out our closet and did some organizing in our room (I hate organizing). Josh watched football and the kids played. And that was our day.

No comments: