Thursday, October 18, 2007

Teeth Troubles

Good Morning!
We are having some teeth troubles!! I told you before that Will is getting about 4 new teeth. He has his top front two teeth and the tooth right next to those are starting to worry me. The tooth is coming in sideways (what should be the side of the tooth is pointing to the front of his mouth) and almost in front of the other tooth. I think that I am going to take him to a dentist and see what they say. It may be hurting him, it is really close to the front tooth and may be pushing it.
He has also started to bite. He made Caroline cry twice yesterday because he bit her on the leg. He is a very oral kid, meaning he puts anything and everything in his mouth. Plus, he is cutting teeth. So I am not sure if this is a teething issue or a behavior issue. I really don't think that he is trying to hurt her, maybe just wants to see what she tastes like (chicken?) I tell him no but he just looks at me and smiles! Then I have to laugh because he is sooo cute meanwhile, Caroline is crying! Sigh. What to do, what to do...

No comments: