Saturday, September 1, 2007

Leaving Town

I wanted to let you all know that we will be leaving town tomorrow morning until Wednesday night. We are taking Will and Caroline on a surprise trip to Disney to celebrate Caroline's 4th birthday a little early. We haven't told Caroline anything, she doesn't even know we are going anywhere (you would think that the suitcases in my room would give it away, but she hasn't asked anything about it). Caroline is really into the princesses right now and Josh and I wanted to do something really special for her. She doesn't even know that DisneyWorld exsists and we are not going to tell her anything until we are walking up to the castle. She is seriously going to flip. On Tuesday morning we are going to be having breakfast with Cinderella (along with about 100 other people) at the castle. We have told them that we are celebrating her birthday and they are going to send out a birthday cake and everything. I have also done some secret shopping and purchased some things that we have wrapped and are going to have the hotel send up to our room with a card that says it is from the Princesses. Again, flipping! Josh and I are really looking forward to the trip and can't wait to see her face when she is face to face with Cinderella! Priceless! I am going to be taking TONS of pictures!
Also while we are there we are going to be meeting up with another family with a RTS child. Kristi (the mom) and I have communicated via e-mail through an RTS listserv online for almost a year now. They live in Jacksonville, FL and are going to drive to Orlando for a night and have dinner with us. I am also going to be taking TONS of pictures of Noah and Will. Noah is 10 months old so Kristi and I joined the listserv at about the same time. We are really excited about meeting their family.
I will post new pictures when we get home and let you all know about the fabulous time that we had! Oh, in case you were wondering, I am packing extra underware for Caroline because I believe that she could possibly pee her pants! Love ya!
Oh, I almost forgot...WE HAD POOP!!! Will pooped TWICE (you read that right!!) yesterday! I think that the benefiber may be working! Thanks for the prayers and keep praying, it works!

No comments: