Friday, June 22, 2007

New Things

Hi Everyone-

I am just amazed at what all Will is doing since he got the ng-tube. He is babbling ALOT more, he has been saying dada pretty consistently among other sounds. Before I was very worried about his verbal skills, he rarely made any sounds or babbling. I am very pleased with his accomplishments.

He has also gained 4 pounds! He is now weighing in at 19 pounds!! He is eating alot better by spoon and has decided that he even likes some of the baby food! His favorites are Hawaiian Delight and Pears. He eats the entire jar when offered one of these foods. Before he would only eat one or two bites and be done with it.

I feel like he is getting stronger and full. Maybe he isn't hungry all of the time so he is able to concentrate on other things. I don't know, this may just be me convincing myself that the tube is the right thing to do. I am feeling that the ng-tube is a success and I think that we are doing the best thing for Will and for his happiness and health.

Hope that everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: