Thursday, April 12, 2007

Talked to the Doctor

Okay, talked to Dr. Barlow (GI doctor) and she seemed to think that it would be okay to wait until next week to have the CT scan, so I guess that is what we will do. Dr. Barlow did seem to think that he will have to have surgery but the pedi surgeon wants to have a clearer picture of what is going on in there, therefore the CT scan. I had another RTS Mommy e-mail me (Bridget) and she told me that kiddos with RTS have a really high pain threshold so even if he isn't acting like he is in pain he very well may be. I just want this to all be over as I am sure Will does too. I will let you all know what happens next.

No comments: