Monday, April 23, 2007

On the Mend...

Happy Monday! William is doing fabulous. He is feeling much better today, he gave me a "cheeky" smile. I love that smile! Anyway, I think that he is feeling alot better today, not so swollen either. He got to eat his first bottle since last Thursday today! I have never heard him get excited about his formula before, but he was grunting and bouncing up down in anticipation! They haven't said anything about a going home day yet, but hopefully if he is able to keep his food down and keep the pain manageable I think they will let him go home.
He has made friends will all of the nurses, they all love all over him. He loves it! What a lady's man! One nurse was working a different floor and came up to see him before she left for the day! I tell you what, 8 months old and already working that smile of his!
I will let you all know when we are able to come home. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Much love...

No comments: