Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Fixed!

Good Morning Everyone! Well, the CT machine is FIXED!!! Yippie! So tomorrow we have a super long day scheduled. We have the renial ultrasound at 1pm. Then Meylo Clinic, then CT scan at 4pm. I don't expect to be home before 11pm. The little buddy is going to be so tired but I felt like we had to get it done ASAP. So today, Caroline is going with Aunt Teresa to Grammy and Papa Pillers' house to stay the night. Then I have a meeting with all of Will's early intervention therapists and case worker to set up new goals and re-evaluate his progress. (sigh) We are going to be super busy the next few days. Please keep the little guy in your prayers (and Mommy and Daddy too!) I will keep you updated when I know something!
Much love to everyone!! ((HUGS))

No comments: