Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eventful Night...

Well, lets just say that Will and I had an eventful night. At around 7:30pm he threw up and there were some dark spots in the vomit. I loaded him up and took him to the ER at Cardinal Glennon. We were in the ER from 8pm to 3:00am! They did a repeat upper GI that showed nothing different then the GI done on the 5th. They kept him over night on IV fluids and to watch him because during the GI he vomitted ALL over the place and it was really dark. So, Will has only had about 5 hours of sleep (they kept waking him up to get vitals and to do repeat x-rays to track the barium going through his intestines). I have only had a couple hours of sleep. Josh came to the hospital this morning so I am at home and going to get a shower and maybe a cat nap. They are not sure if we will be able to keep our appointments in clinic or not today. I still haven't been able to talk with a doctor this morning. So I don't know the game plan for today. I will keep everyone posted...

No comments: