Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Got a call at 1pm saying the CT machine is broken again. They are going to have to order a part so it will not be up and running until next week sometime. They are going to call me when they can get us in. I have called Dr. Barlow (GI doctor) to see if she thinks that the test is ergent enough to have it done somewhere else. I am waiting on a call back from her. I will let everyone know when I find something out. I am very frustrated right now. Will is still arching his back really bad (almost doing a backbend in my arms) and I can't help but think that he is in pain. You can't tell by looking at him, he continues to be a smiling happy little guy. I just wish that we could get this test done so that we can get some answers and get him on the path to recovery. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I find out something, until then...Backbends!!

No comments: