Saturday, April 21, 2007

Doing well...


Good evening everyone! William is doing good. Last night his heart rate was going pretty low so they did an EKG and everything looked normal. They think that the moriphine was causing the rate to drop. He is also really swollen, they say that it is normal for babies to swell after surgery. Today his eyelids, legs and feet were really swollen. Hopefully, within a few days the swelling will go down. They are keep a close eye on him but he seems to be doing really well. I held him to day and he wanted to jump in my lap! He also gave a few smiles today so I think that he will be back to his old self real soon. They haven't mentioned when we maybe able to come home but I think it will still be a few days. Aunt Andrea and Uncle Ryan came for a visit today. The picture is Andrea holding Will, showing him his new dog! I will keep you all posted...

No comments: